With these 5 tips you will immediately get better results from your next digital advertising campaign!
When you spend money on digital advertising, it should be targeted and the campaign should be prepared to get the best possible results. Do you agree? Then learn from the following 5 tips how you can easily improve the results of your next digital advertising campaign!
1. Define your advertising target
Think carefully about what you want to achieve with the campaign and what target metrics are for you. Here are some examples:
- With a budget of 50 CHF I would like to receive 100 visits to my new blog article.
- I would like to generate 50 sales in my online shop with a budget of 200 CHF.
- I would like to receive 40 registrations for my course with a budget of 1'000 CHF.
Depending on the channel, you can focus the campaign on specific goals so that you can optimize (e.g. conversions). Check the achievement of the goals on an ongoing basis so that you can make adjustments directly and use the findings in your next campaigns.
2. Know your target audience
Who's your best customer? What are the person's characteristics? What preferences and interests does he or she have? What problems does the person have that you can solve with your product or service? These questions help you to define which target audience is interesting for you and how you can address them with appropriate content.
Try to put yourself in your customer's perspective in order to answer the above questions. Write down the answers and try to find suitable targeting characteristics in the appropriate channels.
3. Create the perfect advertising message
Try to address your target audience with an interesting and relevant advertising message. Your advertising message should be:
- Be short and easy to understand
- Arouse interest
- Evoke emotions
- Enhanced with suitable image and video material (depending on channel)
4. Define a clear call to action
With a call-to-action you give a concrete request for action as to what the person addressed should do next.
Include a call-to-action matching the advertising target in your ads so that the person next learns more about the advertised content, downloads your app or
5. Use the possibilities of the different ad formats
Each channel has different display formats, which differ e.g. in text lengths, number of text blocks, image and video material.
Make the best use of the available space. The more relevant information you can put in the ad, the more likely it is to be seen by your target audience.